Welcome to django-knowledge’s documentation!
django-knowledge makes it easy to add an integrated support desk, help desk or
knowledge base to your Django project with only a few lines of boilerplate code.
While we give you a generic design for free, you should just as easily be able
to customize the look and feel of the app if you like.
django-knowledge was developed internally for Zapier.
Check out a live demo.
At a glance:
- Turn common questions or support requests into a knowledge base.
- Control who sees what with simple per object view permissions: public (everyone),
private (poster & staff), or internal (only staff).
- Assign questions and answers to categories for easy sorting.
- Staff get moderation controls or they can use the familiar Django admin to handle support requests.
- Allow anonymous questions, or require a standard Django user account (the default).
- Included base templates and design with prebundled HTML and CSS.
- Optionally alert users of new responses via email (or your own alert system).
- BSD license.